Healthcare Resource Management (HRM)
A Trusted Business Partner for Healthcare Providers Everywhere
HRM is a customized accounts receivable management program designed specifically for the healthcare profession. Our Healthcare Resource Management (HRM) process provides seamless private-pay, after-insurance billing services to enhance patient satisfaction, increase cash flow, and decrease patient days. When we handle your billing, you are able to focus on what you do best- providing patient friendly, affordable health care.
Reduce Office Overhead. Increase Regulatory Compliance. Provide Exceptional Patient Customer Service.
- Your patient accounts are listed directly into our HRM system
- Your account notes and demographics are updated daily to ensure account integrity
- Weekly remittances ensure steady cash flow
- All phone calls and payment arrangements are made in your name
- Payments are directed to you
- All insurance is re-billed, followed up, and verified
- Notices are customized and mirrored to fit your organization
Customer satisfaction data and best practices provide information that enables you to improve point of sale and admission quality. BC Services has always worked on a contingency basis, earning our fees based on our performance. This ensures integrity of our client relationships as it aligns our performance goals with yours.
Put your office staff to work on new business development and revenue enhancing tasks, and leave the day-to-day private billing functions and compliance to us.
To find out more about how HRM can improve the financial health of your healthcare operation, give us a call at 1-800-732-0262 ext. 3533 or send us a message using our contact form!